evolution and E-Conf

  Hello,
  How can i view my evolution in 1280X1024 ??? Before, my evolution was
running fine, after the atualization that i have made, the evolution is
not 1280... my desktop is working in 1280x1024... looks like crazy... :)
  Well, i did look in start options (evolution), and do not see nothing.
  Another thing, do you know about E-conf (Enlightenmnet configurator)
for Debian (.deb). I want this software, and do not find it! I want
create shortcuts, and by E-conf is more easy..
  Thanks