Setting up Email from multiple POP accounts

Hi I'm looking to setup email on a debian machine -> I have a network of computers at home, one of which is set up as a router, file server and now hopefully a mail repository.

I want this computer to download my mail from various pop email accounts such as,

developer@somewhere.com     administrator@somewhere.com user@somewhere.com friends@somewhere.com

I want all this mail to be downloaded to a central computer however I don't all this mail to exist in one bucket so to speak. Ie I'd want be able to access the mail from developter@somewhere.com and administrator@somewhere.com from one computer whereas I would like to access the mail from administrator@somewhere.com adn user@somewhere.com from a different computer. The other computers that require access to the mail repository are a Linux, Solaris, Irix and possibly a MSWin. I haven't got any mail client preference though.

I'd also like to set up sendmail so that I can use it from my mail client to send from whichever of these accounts I choose.

The main reason for this is that I am a member of multiple mailing lists and need to seperate mail for organisational reasons. I've read a lot about receiving mail from multiple accounts/servers. However what I haven't been able to find out is how to keep this separate, send via the same different accounts, & access this mail repository via other computers.

I'm under the impression that I want fetchmail with procmail, but everything I've found on this topic only shows how to setup from mutliple acounts to one mail box or to completely seperate mailboxes. If you anybody could help me with a few hints or a link to a specific guide I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks,

Damian Del Campo

Yahoo! Travel - Plan and book your dream holiday online!