Re: mutt: equiv to Pine's "Forward as MIME digest?"

* Paul Johnson (baloo@ursine.dyndns.org) [020523 20:54]:
> In pine, you can tag a bunch of articles and group-forward them as a
> mime-digest.  Is this possible in mutt?  If so, how?

the function 'attach-message' (bound by default to 'A') is available
from the Compose screen. It will prompt you for a folder from which you
can tag messages to be attached to the message you're sending. I haven't
actually ever used this feature (just discovered it a couple of days
ago) but it sounds like it'll do exactly what you're looking for.

good times,
Vineet
--
Currently seeking opportunities in the SF Bay Area
Please see http://www.doorstop.net/resume.shtml