Re: dh_help

Thanks for the help.  I like the 'auto-apt' solution although it
appears to be only available for Woody.  I can do a source build with
apt-get, however, for my Potato builds.  The problem with trying to
find a particular command using the Debian web site package search is
that the commands are not exhaustively listed in the package's
description (naturally).

Thanks, again,

Paul

  --received from Colin Watson--

> On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 03:51:58PM -0700, Paul Yeatman wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > excuse me, everyone.  I read it too quickly.  "dh_dhelp" is what
> > is attempting to be executed and it is found in package "dhelp".
> >
> > My question about the easiest way to find which package supplies
> > a certain command still stands if anyone has input on this.
>
> Install auto-apt, then 'sudo auto-apt update' and 'auto-apt search
> <filename>'. (Alternatively, s/auto-apt/apt-file/g.)
>
> --
> Colin Watson                                  [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]
>

> --

  --received from Andy Saxena--