Re: xemacs problems

I'm also having trouble with fonts on my newset machine in xemacs21.
Specifically, I only get the courier font in the body of the file no
matter what font I choose. the font does change for the line at the bottom of
the file that starts ISO8

I checked the version number and it's the same
(XEmacs 21.4 (patch 6) "Common Lisp" [Lucid] (i386-debian-linux, Mule) of Sat Apr  6 2002 on eeyore)

as it is on other machines where the fonts work. One possible difference is
that on all the machines where it works, I had previous versions setup with
customized fonts.

Art Edwards