Re: potato -> sid

Well, I haven't got anything else to do tonight...

Reinstalled Potato - hey it's just like windoze with all this
format/reinstalling :) - changed sources.list to Woody, apt-get install
apt dpkg debconf.  I'd saved the debs from Sid, and used them in
/var/cache/apt/archives, I had to download another 5MB which was a lot
loess then I was expecting.  Anyway, it all installed fine; debconf.
locales, gcc, apt - everything.  I'll run Woody for a little before I
try cutting myself on Sid.

Thanks

Harvey