Re: Galeon spinner/toolbar broken?

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 04:33:26PM -0600, Jeff Lessem wrote:
> In your message of: 22 May 2002 17:37:17 EDT, you write:
> >Hello. I seem to have broken galeon's tool bar/spinner. I believe it was
> >due to the gdk_imlib packages installed when I tried out kde3 (see
> >#debian-kde).
>
> Yes, the same thing happened to me.  It took me a while to even notice
> it, so I just kept using galeon without the spinner.  I did as you
> did, and removed kde3, and reinstalled imlib and other things that had
> come with kde3, but none of that worked.

Well, I purged everything that depended on libgtk1.2 and removed all
gnome2 packages. I just apt-get install'd galeon and its fine. I'm going
to restore my selections and see if it was one of those that caused the
issue.

--
Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

Factorials were someone's attempt to make math *look* exciting.
--Steven Wright

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/Mental.asc