Unstable, Viewmol and nvidia

Hi:

 I am running unstable. I just changed from the nv driver to the
 nvidia driver. In the process mesag3+ggi and mesag+ggi-dev were
 removed and replaced with xlibmesa and xlibmesa-dev.

 When I ran viewmol it complained about a non-existent libMesaGLU.so.3.
 This does not appear to be available in unstable. I linked
 libGLU.so.1.3 to libMesaGLU.so.3. Now the error message is:

 viewmol:  relocation error: viewmol: undefined symbol: glXChooseVisual.

 How does one overcome this?

 Thanks for any suggestions.

 Sebastian.
--