Re: Java

At 1021336947s since epoch (05/13/02 13:42:27 -0400 UTC), Tinus Kotze wrote:
> Sorry, I know this is not the correct place to post this, but I really
> urgently need an answer. Is it possible to create for example 2
> classes(each in its own respective file), and include them in the same
> package. Then make the one class extended from the other class in the
> package?

Yes on both counts (it is possible, and this isn't the forum for it).
=)

====== begin Parent.java ======
package my.package;
public class Parent {

}
====== end Parent.java ======

====== begin Child.java ======
package my.package;
public class Child extends Parent {

}
====== end Child.java ======

Make sure the class files live in a directory structure like:

/.../my/package/{files}

and compile from the directory that contains the "my" directory.

Jason

--
Jason Healy
http://www.logn.net/