Re: Accessing 2 POP mail servers

Moin,

* Carel Fellinger <cfelling@iae.nl> [02-05-04 02:58]:
>On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 08:31:10PM +0200, Thorsten Haude wrote:
>> * Mike Alonzo <mikhz@pacific.net.ph> [02-05-03 17:55]:
>> >how bout my From: header?
>> What about them?
>I guess he wants them to be in accordance to the popserver he got the
>email from when he replies.
Fetchmail doesn't destroy the headers, so you can use your MUA to
match your from to your receiving address.

>He could use Exim's header rewrite functionallity on sending.
Sounds nice. How does Exim detect what sender to use?

>Or mutt's folder hooks to chance the from header depending on the
>mailbox he's in.
Mutt's $reverse_name might also help.

Thorsten
--
When a thing has been said and said well, have no scruple. Take it and copy it.
	- Anatole France