Re: Thanks!

--- Jianbo Wang <jwang@physics.arizona.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks!
>
> I am afraid that there is message on the screen that
> said "please insert
> CD 2" like Redhat.
>
> Regards!
>
> Jianbo

That's most likely because you selected some stuff for
installation that was not on the first CD. Also, once
you've got the base system installed you have to
change the sources.list file to point to a debian
mirror instead of the CDs in order to do the type of
install I was talking about. This does take some
familiarity w/ the debian install process...

You might want to try out the iso images here:

http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/debian-netinst-cd/

I've never used these myself, but they seem to be set
up to install base system and everything from the net.

=====
rascharles@yahoo.com
Hacking is a "Good Thing!"
See http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html