Re: Ok, so what's this MS Exchange crap? (was Re: Not read: ????????:????)

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 12:52:18PM -0400, Shawn McMahon wrote:
| begin  Karsten M. Self quotation:
| >
| > Ricochet:  http://vipul.net/ricochet/  Automated spam responder, parses
| > headers for ISP, relays, etc.
|
| I don't think reporting all ms-tnef email automatically as spam is a
| good idea.
|
| What if it's not spam?

I thought about that too (though I just blackhole it and don't bother
with razor).  It's not a problem, though.  Who would ever send you a
message that had _nothing_ but ms-tnef content?  If it is their
signature, then the Content-Type: header will say the message is MIME
and the ms-tnef will just be one more attachment.

-D

--

All a man's ways seem innocent to him,
but motives are weighed by the Lord.