Re: PDF

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 09:48:10PM +0100, Markus Grunwald wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:43:56 -0800
> curtis <curtis@npc-usa.com> wrote:
>
> > What is the best tool for editing and creating pdf files?
>
> Strange that noone suggested pdfLaTeX yet... best to create pdf.
> BTW: You don't really want to "edit" the pdfs directly, don't you ?

I used this method for a long time... I remember having to increase memory used withing the program (buffer) if I am including graphics... and mostly I am.

But suppose I lose source for my file I made pdf with... can I get it back to latex or some other format (OK i know I could select the text and paste into my text document without any text format of course...)...? Good question indeed...

Davor