Re: PDF

hanasaki <hanasaki@hanaden.com> writes:

> Can it password protect them?

No.
http://www.ghostscript.com/pipermail/bug-gs/2001-May/000386.html

> What version of Acrobat is it compatable with?

I suppose it depends on which version of PDF you produce and whether
or not the particular version of Acrobat is able to view it.

At one time I wrote my papers in groff which generated postscript from
them. Ghostscript is able to take the postscript and generate it in a
variety of formats, from pdf to jpeg.

Another option is to use html2ps. It reads in HTML and produces
postscript, which you can then turn into PDF. I used it on some web
documentation and the results were very nice.

Elizabeth