Re: PCMCIA, Token Ring and newer kernels

Bob,

> For a number of other reasons I'd like to go to 2.4.10 ... any experience on
> the TR PCMCIA out there ??
>
> Than you. Bob Alexander

It all works fine using the token ring pcmcia drivers in the kernel.
The latest drivers are in fact better as they do away with the need
for the config.opts lines to get it all working. Also, the olympic
cardbus adapter is supported by the kernel side driver, but not by
pcmcia_cs.

Check out the web site or the latest token-ring howto (I updated it a
couple of weeks ago) for more information.
--
Mike Phillips
Linux Token Ring Project