Bug in php4-cgi-mysql package?

Dear List - I tried to install (apt-get install) php4-cgi-mysql on my
Woody system. I get the following errors:

  Since you only requested a single operation it is extremely likely
  that
  that package should be filed.

    php4-cgi-mysql: Depends: libmysqlclient6 but it is not installable
                    Depends: php4-cgi (= 4.0.3pl1-0potato3) but it is
		      not going to be installed
  E: Sorry, broken packages

Not sure if (and how) to take the suggestion to file a bug report, so
any suggestions would be apreciated!

--
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.nl>