Re: gpm 1.19.6-8 seems broken... hold on to -5

thedoctor <thedoctor@drfox.com> writes:

> I just had to downgrade gpm 1.19.6-8 to -5 because -8 wasn't working...
> no mouse cursor with my laptop.
> -- Jon

When you post such advice, include the laptop model and mouse type/brand
you use.  gpm doesn't break in this way for everyone, just for specific
types of mice.  It still works fine on all of my computers...

Also, don't forget to file that bug report as Colin suggested.  The gpm
maintainer wants to know whenever a ps/2 mouse fails to work with an
upgrade.

--
Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com>