Re: Locale problems

on Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:49:24PM -0800, lybrandnute@flashmail.com insinuated:
> I'm afraid that I missed the previous thread, but I did have a
> similar problem when I tried to clean install Woody.  Was your issue
> also during an install?
>
> If it was, it would seem that we have a bug.  The question is: where
> to report it.  No one responded to my post.

i wasn't exactly installing woody, but i may as well have been -- i
was installing spamassassin, which is only available >=woody, so i
also got 125 packages that needed to be upgraded.  i have absolutely
no experience in bugs/reporting, but if a lot of people get this error
(perl locales) during similar processes (running anythign that is
remotely perl-like or -dependent, or manpages, so far as i can tell),
it seems to me like it would be.  if it looks like a duck ... where to
report, i have no idea, so i'm cc'ing the list, who (which? the
readers of which?) will certainly know.

</nori>

-------------------------http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/~nori/jnl/daily.html