Re: (OT-ish:) procmail eating messages -- why?

also sprach Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com> [2002.01.12.0832 +0100]:
> A 'c' will 'carbon copy' a message on a rule:
>
>     :0fc
>     | /usr/local/bin/spamassassin -P
>
> ...may fix your problem.  I'm not sure what spamassasin does.

no, you don't combine 'c' and 'f', it wouldn't make sense... it'd be
almost like a fork without differentiation between the two processes.

"if I can't dance, i don't want to be part of your revolution."
                                                        - emma goldman