Debian and IPV6

I have enabled IP6 on my home network, configured my network,
and obtained tunneling and ip addressed through Freenet6.
I can ping6 all machines on my network, but ssh -6 does not
work.  I get errors that the connection was refused.  SSH works
fine with Ipv4 protocol.  I can telnet6 to IPV6 web servers on
the web, and Mozilla works fine.  Can anyone tell me what I
need to check on my network machines?  I suspect perhaps a
problem in /etc/services or /etc/protocols, but don't see
anything wrong.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Russ