Re: Sylpheed and mail client

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:06:50 -0500
Shawn Lamson <shawn.lamson@verizon.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 18:29:24 -0500
> Marc Shapiro <mshapiro@inetone.net> wrote:
>
> > I have found another problem with Sylpheed that I do not think has
> > been mentioned before:
> >
> > Sometimes, when I receive mail-list digests, some of the message
> > will display, but not all of it.  I had tried Sylpheed long ago and
> > had come across this problem and written to the maintainer, then I
> > forgot about it until I tried it again when people on the list
> > started recommending it.
>
> The mail list at sylpheed-claws-users@lists.sourceforge.net is pretty
> active, try reposting this there.

Better yet, try the "plain" Sylpheed list at sylpheed@good-day.net
Sylpheed-claws is an independent development branch that is not
maintained by the same maintainer as Sylpheed.

For instructions on subscribing, go to http://sylpheed.good-day.net/

> > <snip>

HTH,
Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
http://www.linux.org/