Re: Pretty much a Debian newbie

* Harold Henderson <lovemexico@yahoo.com> [05-12-2002 06:59]:
> This week I'd like to put in some hard drives & configure them
> with grub ( or is it lilo?)

Your choice really. My recommendation would be GRUB.

http://www.debianplanet.org/node.php?id=840

> By the way, I was told by someone on the Mandrake mailing list
> that windows can't go on the second hard drive.

It can be done by some trickery. Windows does not play nice by
itself.

Easiest way to have more than one system including Windows is to
install Windows first and then start installing Linux on any drives
you have left.

Bob