Re: Strange problem with binfmt-464c & kerlenel 2.4.19

Egor Tur said:

> $ file programm
> programm: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, mips-1 MIPS R3000_LE [bfd bug],
> version 1 MathCoPro/FPU/MAU Required (SYSV), statically linked, stripped
> I compiled kernel with next options:

> /sbin/insmod: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV),
> dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped

it looks like your trying to execute a MIPS binary on a i386-compadible
processor, this is pretty much impossible without some sort of emulator,
I am not aware of any MIPS emulators for linux. it is more likely that
not only is it MIPS but it may be compiled for IRIX, which means you
need an IRIX compadiblity layer in addition to MIPS emulation.

nate