Missing modules are working well!

Greetings!   Debian Woody (wonderful!!) 2.4.18 compiled by yours truly.

Since rebuilding the kernel when I boot up I get a long list of

"modprobe can't find" messages.

But the modules are there and they work,or I would not be sending this
;-)

I suspect that this means that something from my previous re-build has
not been updated and that there is  mis-match somewhere between lists?

It's just an irrittation, but if anyone could explain where the problem
is and how to cure it, I would be most grateful.

Many thanks

Glyn

--
Debian Home       http://www.debian.org