Slightly OT: Seeking Users group &/or templates for OpenOffice

I am seeking a site or users group that enables me to allie myself with
others who want to switch over business and desktop usage from MS Office
or others commercial software, to OpenOffice. I years past I have
belonged to user groups that encourage trading or posting of templates
or special bits of useful code or tips that vastly enhanced the
usability of business software. The best as I recall were Lotus users
groups. Does anyone know of an OpenOffice users group where this is the
norm. I have not located a news group for this. Any suggestions are
appreciated. Thanks
--
John Foster