Re: printing landscape PDFs

scripsit Carlos Sousa:
> On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:58:21 -0700 Thanasis Kinias
> <tkinias@optimalco.com> wrote:

> > Do you have handy what switches you used?
>
> Try: cat somefile.ps | pstops "1:0L(29.7cm,0)" | gv -
>
> and see if you like the result. When you're finished, substitute the
> "| gv -" part with "> result.ps"

That's definitely heading in the right direction.  (Of course we're
stuck with letter here, not A4 -- grumble, grumble . . .)

> Sweat it out. It's worth it, and more. These tools are also available
> for Windows systems, they can "save your life" there as well.

I will.  I forsee spending a long time fiddling with these -- they look
like fun (in that twisted geeky way).

Thanks a lot.  This has got me going in the right direction.

Cheers,
--
Thanasis Kinias
Web Developer, Information Technology

Ash nazg durbatul�k, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatul�k agh burzum-ishi krimpatul