Re: Where/why did my Mozilla bookmarks go?

On Thu, 2002-08-01 at 11:08, Andrew Nesbit wrote:
> I had a lovely selection of bookmarks in Mozilla 1.0, and then started
> using Konqueror under KDE 2.2.2 for a while as my web browser.  I went
> to import my Mozilla bookmarks into Konq, and found the file was empty
> and I am REALLY pissed off now :(  They've just vanished into thin air.
[snip]

> I haven't found anything in the bug reports (although I'm not even
> sure of where to look).

FWIW, there is little to no likelihood that this occurred as part of the
installation of the mozilla package itself, because if you think about
it. Unless dpkg scanned all dirs under /home (which is doesn't) it would
have to know to go to your specific ~ and delete your bookmarks. Sounds
like an upstream problem. Check bugzilla.mozilla.org

-Mark