Re: trying to build openafs client and it needs a properly configured pgp?

Hello

Thanks for helping me get a pgp key.
ie. I did the gpg --gen-key bit but I still have a problem with openafs:

pgp -fast $KMAINT:+-u"$KMAINT"} < "$chfile.pt" > "$chfile"
gpg: skipped `Unknown Kernel Package Maintainer' : secret key not available
gpg: [stdin]: clearsign failed: secret key not available

WARNING: Can't find the right public key-- Can't check signature integrity.
make[1]:  *** [kdist[ Error 11
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/modules/openafs'

Do I need to set an enviroment varialble for KMAINT or set a Makefile
Varialbe for KMAINT?
I don't know how to tie-in the changes from the gpg --gen-key bit to
make-kpkg.

JD

"Karl E. Jorgensen" <karl@jorgensen.com> on 07/31/2002 09:14:14 AM