Re: iptables, limit control and trigger program

also sprach Patrick Hsieh <pahud@pahud.net> [2002.07.19.1021 +0200]:
> Yes. But snort logs the unusual behavior only. It can't trigger foreign
> program to immediately block the traffic. Is there any way to make snort
> to cooperate with iptables seamlessly?

Yes. I'll let the snort doods have a go since I don't know off the top
of my head and really don't feel like researching on a friday night.
I hope you'll excuse...

friends help you move. real friends help you move bodies.