sshd problem

Hello,

I am running woody in one machine and I want to login into this machine from a second machine using ssh. I have installed the Openssh packet shipped with woody. In the host machine I did:

1) delete the file sshd_not_to_be_run in /etc/ssh
2) added the line "sshd: IP_of_the_second_machine" into the file /etc/hosts.allow
3) stopped and started inetd
4) started sshd as root

Now, when I type from the second machine "ssh IP_of_the_firts_machine", I get the message

dft:~> ssh 152.92.133.47
Disconnecting: Bad packet length 1349676916.

what did I wrong?

TIA

Marcelo
--