Re: Recommendations for an fully featured IMAP email Client

Hi ,
Mutt helped me read my imap folders when working for a company that had
no internet access accept for ssh ....
so here goes
> couldn't figure out folders, and couldn't figure out how to subscribe to
folders outside of
> the INBOX(global folders).
set folder=imap://localhost/           # to see all mailboxes
mailboxes +debian +iptables +sec +Drafts +fbsd  # to subscribe

works for me
note that i'm using the latest mutt Mutt 1.4i (2002-05-29)
once you get used to it ( which takes a while .... ) you cant quit .

Moti
www.flncs.com
be careful what you wish for ...