Re: sair and linux certification

hi ya

best ( linux/unix ) education ....
( get a bunch of machines together... no important data on it )
- hit the reset switch ....
- hit the power switch ... while its writing data to files
- mix-n-match parts from various PCs and get it both working again
- mount other remote machines to yours and reboot your box.. watch them
  scratch their heads
- start deleting files/directories and see what breaks...

- lots of fun lab ....

- the local linux user groups and installfest would be a good
  informal starting point for "hands on" linux things

have fun
alvin

-- hands on experiences is more important than most  "certification" ??

other certification places....
	http://www.linuxcertification.com  ( aka sair )
	http://www.lpi.org/
	http://www.sagecert.org	( sage/usenix )
	http://www.redhat.com/training/  ( the other enemy and costs toomuch )
	http://www-3.ibm.com/services/learning/spotlight/linux/

	- dont forget about the local university extensions programs too