Galeon screwed in sid

Hi all,

I've had a box with sid on it that was last dist-upgraded about four months
ago. Galeon ran on it fine.

Today I dist-upgraded again and galeon again loaded fine.

I made a lilo change, rebooted, and now galeon says it cannot find a default
schema, to check my gconf settings. I checked the galeon faq and it says to
check for this path file and make sure it has these default lines. Mine looks
to be fine, except none of the resources it references exist on my hard
drive.

I've tried gconftool --shutdown as both root and normal user too, but keep
getting the galeon start up error.

Any ideas?

Thanks

James Green