Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraph flows in mozilla?])

On Wed, 22 May 2002 13:25:47 -0700
Craig Dickson <crdic@pacbell.net> banged a keyboard:

The Wig & Pen in Canberra au brews their own ale, especially 'Creamy Ale'
{:), which is like a white guinness, almost as thick as Guinness and has a
hint of caramel depending on that months brew.

/me wanders off to the pub

cheers Peter vdM

--

-gpg fingerprint

C94A F01B DD27 A557 04D1  D7A1 8680 16D9 D4EB 0E59