Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraph flows in mozilla?]

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 09:26:31AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 06:49:06PM -0700, Petro wrote:
> > On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 08:34:20PM -0700, Paul 'Baloo' Johnson wrote:
> > > [1] There's a difference between American beer and Oregonian beer,
> > > though, Widmer Brothers and McMenamins are still good; Henry Weinhards
> > > used to be good until they sold out to Miller, they're brewed out of St.
> > > Louis and the formula changed: it tastes like Miller Lite now.
> >
> >     Beer is beer. Budwiser makes more beer because they have bigger
> >     horses, that's all.
> No, no, no. American beer is American beer. Come to England and try a
> decent bitter or ale sometime ...

    Let me put this in a way you may understand:

    I don't *like* beer, Sam I Am.
    Not in a bottle, Not in a can.
    I don't like it with pizza,
    I don't like it with spam,
    And I most certainly will not drink it
    with green eggs and ham.

--
My last cigarette was roughly 29 days, 14 hours, 53 minutes ago.
YHBW