Re: Not able to connect to nvidia.com

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 01:44:53PM -0700, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Raffaele Sandrini <rasa@gmx.ch> [2002.05.21.2228 +0200]:
> > > This is caused by having Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN)
> > > enabled.
> > >
> > > You can disable it using:
> > >
> > > echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn
> > >
> > > Andrew.
> >
> > Whats that? ECN?
>
> do you know about google.com?
>   http://www.google.com/search?q=Explicit%20Congestion%20Notification
>
> just wondering. i know it's damn easy to ask *all* questions to
> debian-user, they even get answered... but we shan't forget how to
> research ourselves...

    I'm having trouble with Wife 1.0, I really don't want to upgrade,
    as it's an emotionally problematic, and somewhat expensive a process,
    but doing the the weekly floral update isn't quite working as well as
    it used to.

    Any suggestions?

--
My last cigarette was roughly 29 days, 14 hours, 16 minutes ago.
YHBW