Re: Passing io/eth params to 8319too driver

Not sure on the passing parameters, but I have four such cards.
DLink DFE-530TX+, 2 of them work fine with 2.4.x kernels, but
the two newer ones will not. And the factory supplied driver
source will not compile with 2.4.x kernels. Perhaps you are
caught with something like this. Actually there are two 8139
realtek drivers with the 2.4.x kernels, but neither have worked
for me. Seems to be, at least in part, a problem with the chip
ID's that the kernel finds. I have had no luck trying to patch
these drivers to get them to work.

Paul

--
*  For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *
*  that whoever believes in Him should not perish...    John 3:16  *