Re: Running openoffice as regular user?

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 05:08:07AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Ah.  Has openoffice.org been receptive to patches that make OO 1.0
> "play nicely"?

Well, I only started submitting them as they were getting stupidly busy for
the 1.0 release, so I imagine they got held up because of that.  Two smaller
fixes were applied almost immediately, so I think it just depends on the
size of the problem and the time available to the developers.

I haven't submitted anything new for a while because I've been working on
the packaging and tracing user problems with 1.0.  You can have a look at
the issues I've been involved in by quering for user haggai@openoffice.org
in Issuezilla.

Chris
--