Re: ATI video out on laptop?

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 00:58, Michael D. Crawford wrote:
> I pretty much assumed I'd never get this working under Linux but I recently saw
> a post somewhere that referred to having video out with an ATI chip working.  Is
> this a possibility?

Yup. It works almost great. :) There's a few little quirks, but it
works. You can get all the info at:

http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/lennart/projects/atitvout/

I've used mine for watching VCDs with no problem. As long as your DVD
player works ok in Linux you should be all set to go. Good luck.

-Alex