Re: [suporte] Re: (OT) POP Outlook Folders to Imap Linux

	Hi,
	Outlook (Outoflook) allow me only to move messages (not folders) to an imap folder.
	So if I have 20 folders I have to create them manually as imap folders and get folder by folder and move messages
	Outlook saves mail in a *strange* mbx format. :(
	Any hints?
	Thanks again,		Paulo Henrique

--
Paulo Henrique B de Oliveira