Re: Installing Debian on notebook failled.

On Tue, 7 May 2002 12:47:43 +0200
"Nico Berg" <nberg@gandalf.xs4all.nl> wrote:

> not asked all other questions are asked! Then I am in a loop. Nothing
> to do about it. I can open a console and kill the installer then
> Debian is going on with the mailquestions. (I don't know if there has
> to be other questions) I don't know if I missing other critical parts
> of my setup.
>
> Who does know something? My system is a notebook, 32mb memory, lcd
> screen with a 2 mb LynxEm graphic adapter. 4 gig hd /dev/hda1 (10mb
> /boot)/dev/hda2 (333mb swap) /dev/hda3 (rest /)

I was faced with the same problem when installed potato. I killed the
installer from another console (as you). Nothing bad happened. I
installed later packages with dselect/dpkg/apt. The system behaved ok
several months, then I installed Progeny.