Re: KMail Crash - Please Help

No trouble at all :)

Let's see ... I grep-ed the contents of /var/cache/apt/archives to
see how many instances of qt appear and I got the following:

flk@ciudadlejana:/var/cache/apt/archives$ ls | grep qt
libqt2_3%3a2.3.1-22_i386.deb
libqt3-mt_2%3a3.0.3-20020329-1_i386.deb
libqt3_2%3a3.0.3-20020329-1_i386.deb

I do not know if there is another way of verifying which packages
have been installed.  Keep in mind, I am using kernel 2.4.17.

I hope this is of help to you!
Addis