Re: Woody install infinite loop

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 07:20:48AM +0100, Martin Rowe wrote:
> On Monday 06 May 2002 2:13 am, Colin Watson wrote:
> > Yes, this is a known bug in base-config. A fix is in unstable and is
> > going to be pushed into woody before the release.
>
> How recently did unstable get fixed? I tried a sid install from a jigdo
> image last week and couldn't get past this.

More recently than last week. :)

base-config (1.33.18) unstable; urgency=high

  * Rebuilt with woody's base-config so the merged templates file won't be
    missing entries; fixes infinite loop in intial base-config,
    Closes: #145434 (RC).
  * Verified by hand that the resulting file is not missing anything.

 -- Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>  Wed,  1 May 2002 15:01:05 -0400