Re: Getting mozilla going...

Actually, the more I look at the advice to patch up
mozilla so that it can handle java applets, the less
I understand the advice:

 "unzip jre.xpi -d $MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME/plugins 'jre-image-i386/*'
 ln -s jre-image-i386/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so ."

I don't have "unzip" on my potato system...just "gunzip", and
if I do a "gunzip -c jre.xpi >out_file_name", it says that

  "jre.xpi has more than one entry--rest ignored",

and there is nothing in the output file "out_file_name".

Also, I don't understand his link: "ln -s f1 f2" establishes a
soft link from the new name f2 to the existing ordinary file f1,
which doesn't make any sense to me with the syntax he gave.

	Mike Fontenot
	mlfasf@attbi.com