Re: Building Video CDs

Hi,

Sorry, I've tried to add the mpg file the wrong way (with --add-file).
But I've managed to create one CD afterall.

A relate question though:
Is there a utility that I can use to check whether the mpg is
the correct format?
Also when to use the VCD type and when the SVCD?

Many thanks again!
regards,
Balazs