Re: how can I setup a network monitoring station

hi ya

something trivial/simple .... nothing fancy...

you can just use trafshow  to see which machines is talking
to the other machines... and what kind of traffic..
( udp, tcp... ssh, dns, http, smtp.... )
	- only the highest usage users will show in the list

c ya
alvin