problems with gnome

Hello,

	I used redhat 7.2 with ximian gnome until this week that I have
installed debian instead of redhat. I installed potato and then I
upgraded to woody.

	To install ximian gnome I add
deb http://red-carpet.ximian.com/debian stable main to the sources.list
file and then I run "apt-get update; apt-get install task-ximian-gnome"
(as I found in ximian website). The problem is that there is gnome
software not running in my system.

	gnome-terminal doesn't work, when I try to run it, I get:
# gnome-terminal
gnome-terminal: relocation error: gnome-terminal: undefined symbol:
zvt_term_set_meta_use_high_bit
#

	other program that doesn't work is red-carpet. When I run it I get a
dialog error window with a button to make a bug report.

	Does anybody know where is the problem?

--
Angel L. Mateo
Redes y Comunicaciones - ATICA	     Tfo: +34 968 367590