Re: The latest round of antivirus bouncebacks

begin  Matt Frazer quotation:

> This is largely irrelevant as I have put in my request to unsubscribe,
> corporate policy requires I unsub from lists that trip the AV filter.
>
> I must say as a long time debian user and advocate, it breaks my heart to
> see this foolhardy "anything that is Microsoft should be banned" attitude
> proposed and accepted on a list whose purpose is to provide help to debian
> users. Seems to me you would be throwing the baby out with the bath water.

And yet, your company requires you to leave this list, BECAUSE it
doesn't filter this crap.

That ought to tell you something.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | Information may want to be free, but fiber
http://www.eiv.com               | optic cable wants to be one million US