Re (2): apache-ssl on Sparc 2 4/75

Tom,

Thanks for replying.

tc> Ahem.  You do mean 'lynx https://<domain_name>/', don't you?

Sorry to say, but yes, I did try "lynx http://<domain_name>/".
Only now do I grasp that apache-ssl does not support http.
Seems plausible for it to support http as a special case.

tc> Trying to connect on http will not work (it uses a different
port, 80 instead of 443 for https).

I recall the mention of port numbers in the documentation
but not the restriction to https.  Of course, this is all
painfully obvious to someone familiar with the
correspondence between port numbers and protocols.

Oberon does not yet support https so my solution will
be to toss apache-ssl and install apache.

Thanks again,          Peter E.