Re: The latest round of antivirus bouncebacks

begin  Oliver Elphick quotation:

> What command produced this?

gpg automatically trying to pull down the key from the Cryptnet
keyserver.

I verified that it DOES have the key.

Even if I download the key manually and do a "gpg --import" then paste
it in:

gpg: key 3E1D0C1C: no valid user IDs
gpg: this may be caused by a missing self-signature
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:           w/o user IDs: 1

> I don't know why this is in triplicate.  Is that normal?  It also
> appears to be self-signed, or am I misreaing the output?

I don't know.  It looks signed in that, but it doesn't scan that way to
gpg trying to import it.

Perhaps you should reexport and resubmit your key.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | Information may want to be free, but fiber
http://www.eiv.com               | optic cable wants to be one million US